Monday, May 25, 2009

The best in your area *


I love psychoanalisis, and I think that Lacan and Freud are the best, but i prefer to talk about Freud, because I read more things about him.

I think that Freud is the best in my area. He was born may 6 of 1856, in Londres. He was a neurologist and created psychoanalysis. He did a lot of theories about psychoanalist and proposed the structure of the mind and divided it in three areas: "I, Super I, It", who described the level of consciousness in the man.

Freud has been influential in two related but distinct ways. He simultaneously developed a theory of how the human mind is organized and operates internally, and a theory of how human behavior both conditions and results from this particular theoretical understanding. This led him to favor certain clinical techniques for attempting to help cure psychopatology. He theorized that personality is developed by the person's childhood experiences.

I think that Freud is the best , because he could explain how we articulate our actions in funtion of our mind, experiences and chilhood stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment