Monday, May 18, 2009

p s y c o l o g y ??... My career

Psychology?
I`m not sure, but I think that I choose this career because i wanted a mixture between biology and philosophy. When I was in the secundary, I wanted to study chemistry or biology, even , I study one year biology in the Universidad Católica; but when the year was finish, I realised that it wasn´t what i want to do the rest of my life.
Psychology it´s a career where you have a lot of options to chose, like clinic , judicial, labour or social area. or wherever you want; i think that this is one of the most important reasons for why I choose it. I wanted a career where you can do a lot of things at the same time, in differents places and areas, with one or a lot of people... and this career it´s psychology.
I love the mixture and all the things that I can learn in one class, but i don´t like read a lot of books, papers or things like that.
When I finish to study, I want to work in a hospital or in psycology investigation. I love biology and I want to work where I can do things connected with the science.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment