Monday, June 1, 2009

My Future.*

I don`t know what i`m going to do in 5 years. Maybe i`ll be studing my postgrade and working somewhere. I hope I have a car and my own apartment.

In 2014,I want to travel with my best friends and have our own caffe nearto the beach,I know, it´s so ridiculous, but my friends study design, architecture and cine, and when we was in the school we wanted to have a special place for us.

I´ll be living here,in Santiago or in a small town, with a lot of trees and green grass.  I don´t know if my boyfriend will be with me or I will be alone, but I only want to be whit people that I love. I´ll be studing and working with childs or in a hospital (i´m not sure)

My ideal future?? Well, I think that I have to study for a long time; but I want to do it. Then, I want to have my own things, my family and my friends near to me. I only want to be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment