Thursday, June 18, 2009

My favorite subject

My favorite subject is Social psychology. My teacher is Pablo Valdivieso, he´s very funny and didactic.  I love this class because we can talk and say what we think about differents things. In this class we can talk abaut the subject and what we read; and then our teacher say some conclussions about it.
In this semester I learn about social groups, how they organize what they do and the differents groups that exist. Then, we talk about violence and how this affect the society.
I think that this is  a great class because we learn thing about our society, how they organizate and what they do.
something else?... well, I think that Social Psychology it´s an important class because makes me 
learn about where I live and what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment